Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Green chicken kababs

I've been making theses for a while now and I think these kababs have become my new love just because they r super easy make.
There can be various versions of it, this is my version I'm sharing hope you'll will enjoy it.

ALL YOU NEED:

2 Chicken Breasts (washed and cut into pieces)
1/2 cup mint leaves
1 cup spinach leaves
1 cup cilantro
3-4 green chillies (depending on how hot they are and how hot you want it to be)
Ginger
5-6 cloves Garlic
2 tbsp Plain Yogurt
Salt to taste
1 tbsp Garam Masala
2 tbsp olive oil

Lemon for Garnish

METHOD:

This is going to be really easy trust me...
Take all the ingredients except Chicken and blend them...



Wash the chicken thoroughly and add this marinade to it. I would recommend refrigerating it for atleast an hour, if you can do more that'll be good too... 


When ready to eat, heat a grill pan with generous amount of olive oil (or any oil you cook with) and grill the marinated chicken...


Let the chicken cook plus get some grill marks...


Squeeze a lemon on top and its ready to be served!!


Bon Appetit!!



No comments:

Post a Comment