Friday, October 26, 2012

Pasta in 5 :)

Yesterday it was "World PASTA Day" and pasta is one of my favorite dishes....I didn't know this day is celebrated...lol so I had to make it...Any which ways Navaratares are over so I'm back in form...;)


All you need:

Handful pasta (I used spirals)
1/2 cup tomato puree
5 tsp milk
Cumin seeds
1 chopped garlic clove
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp chili flakes
1 chicken sausage (optional)
Salt & pepper
Olive oil

Method:

Bring the pasta to boil. In another pan heat oil, add cumin seeds and garlic..let the flavor get soaked in the oil then add tomato puree to it...when it starts to pop up add your pasta, mix them and add milk...cook it till you want the curry to be....
Now you can add Sausages, oregano, chili flakes, salt & pepper....

Pretty simple right?? Enjoy and happy world Pasta day....:D


No comments:

Post a Comment