Sunday, October 28, 2012

Potato Grill Toast

I bought a new griller yesterday so had to try it..:P It's another interesting and super filling breakfast/brunch recipe...:)

Ingredients:

Shredded Hash browns/ 1 large Boiled potato
1/2 chopped onion
1/2 chopped tomato
Salt & pepper
Red chili powder
Dry mint powder
Carom seeds
1 sliced Green chili
Few chopped cilantro leaves

METHOD:

In a pan take 1 tsp oil and add onions, saute them till they are brown and then add tomatoes...let them soften up a little then mash them and mix it with the onions...



To make it little quicker I used Hash brown but you can boil the potatoes, mash them and add them to the pan....I also added some Carom seeds..



Cook them till they are a little brown and then add red chili powder, green chili, dry mint, salt & pepper....



Now take your bread slices and layer it up with this...cover it with another slice of bread and put it in the griller..:) I added some cheese to my slices..;)



Put it in the griller and wait for the griller light to turn Green...



My bread slices were little bigger than the toaster's bread size so i could add one at a time else it has two slots..:P
Wait till the light turns green and Bon Appetit..:D



I enjoyed my meal with a glass of Banana shake...:P Trust me it was super filling...:D
Have a great Sunday..!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment